Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Help with drone in Lisboa/Lisboa/Portugal

faheemk

Join
Jul 24, 2018
Hi there

I really need some help from drone owners in Lisbon/Portugal. I was visiting Lisbon for the long weekend with my wife and managed to get my drone in LITERALLY the last 30min of my trip. It lost GPS in the Alfama and landed on top of one of the small buildings there. Unfortunately, I had to rush to the airport, and was not able to retrieve the drone (along with my priceless vacation videos from my entire trip). Is there any chance you could help me retrieve the SD card from the drone? It's priceless footage for my wife and I, and I would be more than happy to compensate you if needed. Any help here would be incredible. I can share the GPS coordinates of the building so it's easy to locate.

Thanks so so so much, and fingers crossed

Faheem

That's a really great idea. I hadn't thought of that. Do you know any local papers in that area?

hi
portuguese fellow pilot here.
i dont live in lisbon, but i do have fsmily that lives there, and could be of some assistance.
also if you prefer i can give you contacts for local newspapers.
or even better if you give the coordinates i can call nearby businesses (hotels or whatever) to find out if someone can retrieve you at least the sd card.
cheers
Paulo Silva

hi
portuguese fellow pilot here.
i dont live in lisbon, but i do have fsmily that lives there, and could be of some assistance.
also if you prefer i can give you contacts for local newspapers.
or even better if you give the coordinates i can call nearby businesses (hotels or whatever) to find out if someone can retrieve you at least the sd card.
cheers
Paulo Silva
Hi Paulo

Thanks for the kind offer. I think the newspaper idea is a really good one. What newspaper would you suggest I post this in?

You're welcome to email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef