Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi from the Thames Valley, UK

Londroner

Join
Sep 29, 2017
Loc
Surrey, UK
Greetings fellow flyers, I'm a Mavic Pro owner (and proud member of MavicPilots!) living in the south-east of the United Kingdom. I'm here because I'm planning to add a Spark to my drone fleet (of one). Photography is my passion and want to make drones my new camera platform of choice.

If any fellow SparkPilots live near me (north Surrey) I'd love to hear from you.

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Reactions: Londroner
Hi there! I live in Cambridgeshire part time. Where do you go to fly? I’m having a hard time finding places that are worth flying when you can’t fly at places like national trust and English heritage sites.

Reactions: Londroner
Hi there! I live in Cambridgeshire part time. Where do you go to fly? I’m having a hard time finding places that are worth flying when you can’t fly at places like national trust and English heritage sites.
Yes, I'm finding flying spots are the hardest thing to locate, especially in the crowded south. Ironically I have several great open spaces near me - Runnymede, Windsor Great Park, to name just two - but the former is National Trust and the latter is a royal park, so no drones in either. I would have thought Cambridgeshire would have lots of opportunities for drone pilots.

Yes, I'm finding flying spots are the hardest thing to locate, especially in the crowded south. Ironically I have several great open spaces near me - Runnymede, Windsor Great Park, to name just two - but the former is National Trust and the latter is a royal park, so no drones in either. I would have thought Cambridgeshire would have lots of opportunities for drone pilots.

I’m in Cambridge so between the Cambridge airport, Duxford, and Stansted. It’s tough to find places that aren’t no fly zones. I’m new to flying drones so I’m going to fly more when I’m home in NJ, USA where I’m not as fearful of getting in trouble LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar