Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

High wind Pano from yesterday.

Poletramp

Join
Jun 24, 2018
Took this yesterday went up and it was just a normal little wind , at about 200 feet i started getting high wind messages started to come down and messages stopped so i went back up to 250 feet this time and hit the camera button for a panorama the i started getting high winds again , so i said the hell with it and let my Spark finish taking pictures , this is what i got .

If you look to the top right you can see my props in the image so i figure my Spark was working hard to keep stabilized .

Pano test 18 Oct 2018 high wind.jpg

That was a very brave thing to do. I've got to admit my admiration for the capabilities of my sparky in windy conditions, are over ridden by my dread of losing it, and I come home fast when winds suddenly appear!!

I fly a Spark, a Mavic Pro, and a Inspire. I regularly fly the Spark in High winds, and it handles them well. I some of my video's you can see the tree limbs being blown round,yet the little Spark stays right on track through the shot. One thing to watch out for thought is the flight time will be greatly reduced, in high wind conditions.

Reactions: Poletramp
I fly a Spark, a Mavic Pro, and a Inspire. I regularly fly the Spark in High winds, and it handles them well. I some of my video's you can see the tree limbs being blown round,yet the little Spark stays right on track through the shot. One thing to watch out for thought is the flight time will be greatly reduced, in high wind conditions.

Wonder if the wind could flip it and shutdown motors ?

Reactions: Ron_Dog
Hi. It's a pleasure to write.
A few days ago I was on the beaches of the Atlantic in Buenos Aires, Argentina. there was wind and according to the UAVforecast wind of 20km/h with gusts of 40km/h at 50 meters high.
The battery with full charge lasts 9 minutes demonstrating the Spark's effort to keep flying
regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena