Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hobby King sale on Spark batteries $20

Got my batteries today. The clips look about the same as those that came with the fly more package purchased last August. If they are the old style I've flown over 14 hrs with no battery drop. So what do think about the one in the photo?20181221_154845.jpg

Got my batteries today. The clips look about the same as those that came with the fly more package purchased last August. If they are the old style I've flown over 14 hrs with no battery drop. So what do think about the one in the photo?View attachment 8002

Yeah these are the old clips. Definitely get yourself a battery clip of some kind or an o-ring. There's even been reports of the newer ones falling out.

Mine doesn't show anything from FedEx yet....just that my order is processing.

Attachments

• 2018-12-24 22.36.08.png
    2018-12-24 22.36.08.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 20
Hmmmm, that is strange! Hang in there and hope for the best. They haven't contacted you to say they are sold out so that's good. Probably just all backlogged from the holidays.

Hopefully they come soon!!

So I contacted HobbyKing because I still hadn't heard anything about my order. Seems they are now backordered with no shipping eta.

You should ask them when they’re not going to be back ordered and when they’re going to get more supply and maybe talk to them about the other batteries on their website that are in stock. Maybe they’ll give you one of those.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran