Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hobby King sale on Spark batteries $20

I use (Honey) extension on Google Chrome and it searched for coupons. It brought up HOBBY10KING discount code for 10% off. Gonna order some but would like to know if they are the old style that will fall out from the clips wearing.

Found a couple other deals too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181213-174731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181213-174731_Chrome.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20181213-174717_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181213-174717_Chrome.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 48
The HOBBY10KING coupon doesn't work with this deal...Not for me anyways. I can't get the reward points to work either though. I'm debating this one...I already have 3 batteries and that's really enough for me, so far anyways. But I'm a sucker for a bargain too. Something is telling me "if it seems to good to be true..." . I really suspect they are fine, just the old style, which are fine with a safety strap. I should buy 5, and sell 3 on EBay, get 2 for free!
I have bought 3 new drones since Black Friday, but returned one already, all because they were too good too pass up deals. And apparently I have too much time on my hands these days, lol! $749 for a new mavic pro fly more combo and $315 for a new open box spark fly more combo...crazy good deals. I returned the alpine white mavic pro special combo with 3 batteries that I had bought first, which was $739, also not a bad deal, but for an extra $10 the fly more combo has 3 nice extras. Prices are sure coming down!

Reactions: ZPFunk
I just ordered three to get the free shipping and the Honey add in for chrome found another two dollars off per battery getting me three for $56 shipped free. I think the code was honey10king...

Reactions: oledude
Found a couple other deals too.

Aw man, I paid full price for the lanyard a few months ago and now it's a penny!

It's a nice lanyard and is perfect for use with a phone / remote with no fears of dropping it.

Reactions: oledude
Sales still on this morning...I ordered 5 with the HOBBY10KING and it came to $90....See if I can re-sell a few and wind up with a few for free! I checked on EBay and the cheapest new ones I've seen that sold recently went for $40 each!

Thank you! Im talking to customer support trying to find out why the HobbyKing10 code doesnt work, I'll share what I find. Awesome find!!

Last edited:
Murphy's Law...I just received my New, open box Spark Fly More Combo, and of course, there's a battery missing! Typical EBay deal! I don't think it's been activated though so MAYBE if the seller offers a partial refund, since I have lots of extra batteries now, I'll keep it...Actually bought it as a gift...Ugh. My cheapness got me, should have bought new! Thank God for PayPal!

I think tsafe may be correct.

I checked and they are not there for $20, just the other one at $49.

Boy I hope the batteries that were purchased are not hibernating bricks needing to be returned. I guess I'll find out in a week or so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit