Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Home point confirmation

Leskent

Join
Dec 2, 2017
As the title says I have Owned a phantom 3 and now I have a mavic pro and a Spark,
both the Phantom and Mavic always confirmed the "home point has been updated,please check it on the map"
but on Sparky I get no audible prompt just a fleeting message on screen saying the home point is updated but sometimes I miss the message due to one thing or another, does anybody get the Voice confirmation??

Volume turned up on device?

As the title says I have Owned a phantom 3 and now I have a mavic pro and a Spark,
both the Phantom and Mavic always confirmed the "home point has been updated,please check it on the map"
but on Sparky I get no audible prompt just a fleeting message on screen saying the home point is updated but sometimes I miss the message due to one thing or another, does anybody get the Voice confirmation??
Always! Have you tried setting it manually in Settings? Just to see if the lil lady confirms?

While in the app, you click on the first icon, the little drone image and choose drones location or the remotes location.
Just wondering if you set it there if she confirms the location on the map. Verbally of course.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis