Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How can I delete all data from Spark so I can sell it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2401
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2401

Hi,
I'm sure this has been covered before but I can't find the answer. Can anyone please tell how to delete and remove all data from my Spark so I can sell it as I now have the Mavic Air and sadly I can't afford to keep both?
Thanks very much.
Geoff

You can see more details about the method indicated by msinger here: Keeping .DATs on the Mavic Pro accessible
I didn't found .DAT file when connected to the Spark. Vision System records seems to be here: /blackbox/vision as numbereed folders.
A more safe way would be to turn-on wait several minutes and turn-off the Spark until these records overwrite all "critical" records you want to clean and you cannot see them in Assistant. Just be sure the Spark didn't catch GPS lock.

Hi,
I'm sure this has been covered before but I can't find the answer. Can anyone please tell how to delete and remove all data from my Spark so I can sell it as I now have the Mavic Air and sadly I can't afford to keep both?
Thanks very much.
Geoff
To reset your Sparks memory and all that hit and hold the power button for 9 seconds it should beep 3 times or 4. Then the spark should be reset and ready for you to sell where you can just go right into the DJI Go app do it manually that way

To reset your Sparks memory and all that hit and hold the power button for 9 seconds it should beep 3 times or 4. Then the spark should be reset and ready for you to sell where you can just go right into the DJI Go app do it manually that way
That will only reset the Wi-Fi SSID and password -- as shown in this video:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar