Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How I edit my videos

Rocco Germani

Join
Jul 6, 2018
Loc
VA
Many people requested that I do this, so I hope it helps. Sorry if the mic quality is a little bad, I had to record on my headphones and I guess they aren't the best quality.

Hi. Thanks for posting that video ~ what editing program is that and what kind of hardware are you running it on e.g. desktop or laptop, dedicated video card, etc. Thanks!

Reactions: Rocco Germani
Hi. Thanks for posting that video ~ what editing program is that and what kind of hardware are you running it on e.g. desktop or laptop, dedicated video card, etc. Thanks!
It looks like Premiere Elements on PC. If you are trying to find out more about what software to use and how to spec your computer to handle it, check out some of the posts here: www.dronevideoadvisor.com

Reactions: Rocco Germani
Sorry for getting back to you so late, this is adobe premiere elements 2018. I am running it on a Dell XPS tower with an AMD raedeon chip or whatever it's called.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast