Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hyperlapses with Spark - short tutorial

Very nice! I'm going to give this a try and see how it works out. I don't have PP Pro, but I have another editor (Filmora). I'll have to check and see if it will accept JPGs.

Very nice tutorial. I did try the same method as you once but it didn't quite work. The output was very shaky. Probably I should try on a day when it is not very windy.

Wind is not friendly with the Spark :)
A slow wind, without gusts, will help. Also, you can get rid of some shakiness if cropping in the photos a bit.

Reactions: sharps45
Wind is not friendly with the Spark :)
A slow wind, without gusts, will help. Also, you can get rid of some shakiness if cropping in the photos a bit.

I think the warp stabilizer in Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro is a really powerful true. I tried with the stabilizer in Filmora but it is not very good.

I think the warp stabilizer in Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro is a really powerful true. I tried with the stabilizer in Filmora but it is not very good.
i am not familiar with Filmora. There may be some 3rd party plug-ins that you may use. Or switch to Premiere :)

i am not familiar with Filmora. There may be some 3rd party plug-ins that you may use. Or switch to Premiere :)

The problem is that I need to upgrade by laptop first if I want to use Premiere Pro. I will eventually do that but Filmora is great for learning the basic concepts of editing and the system requirements are minimal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast