Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I am back and i have a suprise for you all

Thnx guys! Also the most populair topic of the week, all thank to everyone of you !!!

Hi Sickno, nice video. Tell me around the 1:40 you pan from sailing boats to the shore, was the spark moving forward slowly as it turned? It looked better than the usual pan of a spark.

Reactions: sickno
Hi Sickno, nice video. Tell me around the 1:40 you pan from sailing boats to the shore, was the spark moving forward slowly as it turned? It looked better than the usual pan of a spark.
Actually its a turn + pan, thats why it gave that little extra dimension to it. The trick is slightly pan to the left and slowly turn to the right. Thank you koala for the nice comment :)

Great video, please do many more
I will! I will finish this series with 3 episodes. If you like what i make? You should subscribe and check my work. Useally its similair what i make. However its always work in progress :)

Thnk you for message, stay tuned on the channel!

So Jealous! Every time I see a great travel video just makes me want to walk away from the computer and go on holidays! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: DPJ and sickno
So Jealous! Every time I see a great travel video just makes me want to walk away from the computer and go on holidays! Thanks for sharing!
You only live once and i believe vancouver island has so much more to over then the landscape of the Netherlands. Stop wishing and start saving[emoji28]

Nice video - I'm over in Greece in September, so I'll see how I get on with my Spark. Any local restrictions I should be aware of?

Nice video - I'm over in Greece in September, so I'll see how I get on with my Spark. Any local restrictions I should be aware of?
Probably whatever made your palms hairy..... :p (sorry, could not resist)

Sickno here will have the goods on drone restrictions..

Thanks @sickno.

I just need to find the time and have the kids get a little older!!! :)

Probably whatever made your palms hairy..... [emoji14] (sorry, could not resist)

Sickno here will have the goods on drone restrictions..

@NWSpark

2 things you should consider, dont fly over historical sites and buildings. Dont fly over the unesco heritage meteora and such like buildings. But i stayed at Parga they claim there is zero crime. So there is little to no police, that part is correct i did not see police at all. I my second episode i uploaded here you can see i go higher then the standard regulations:

Which is 50 meters high 150 meters far. But honestly i went up 200+ and 300+ meters far. No one even cared.

Only 1 guy he cheered and asked if i could film him [emoji1]

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast