Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I Can’t see

zztinker

Join
Jul 24, 2017
How does anyone see using there phone? I tried using a mini ipad but still had a problem seeing. I just got a ipad pro 10.5 and its better. Would a shade help or what else can I use so I can see.

How does anyone see using there phone? I tried using a mini ipad but still had a problem seeing. I just got a ipad pro 10.5 and its better. Would a shade help or what else can I use so I can see.
If the sun is really bad and you can't see your screen I normally put my coat over my head and use it that way obviously you keep the remote pointing at the drone in the air the antennas or like you say just buy yourself the sun shade for spark mavric air controller from Amazon. There quite cheap.

Yes, to making sure brightness is set to max high ...or try looking for a shaded area or place yourself as the shadow between the RC and the Sun. This works for me since the majority of time I am looking at the Spark while flying.

another option is use Litchi app and get some 20$ VR goggles to put your phone in. I do this occasionally and there is no glare. You even get head movement control for the gimbal and yaw

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar