Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I cannot get this thing to fly

Brian Averett

Join
Jan 2, 2018
It's just a but frustrating, I can't get it past step two in the set up process. I've tried everything, I've let it charge over night and I've gotten to phase three but never past that. Like wtf guys.

Which step are you stuck at?

What have you tried? What happens instead?

You can find DJI's contact information here.

As others have said, perhaps if you were to tell us what step(s) have you confused we may be able to assist.

Are you talking about the IMU calibration steps? If so, are you are rotating the Spark as shown in the little picture in the app (its not a clear picture and its not clear what it is asking you to do)

Last edited:
Reactions: Magnetic
Are you talking about the IMU calibration steps? If so, you are rotating the Spark as shown in the little picture in the app (its not a clear picture and its not clear what it is asking you to do)

Yeah, it took me a little bit with the IMU at first too, I finally YouTubed it because the picture on the app wasn’t very clear.

Yeah I got stuck on the IMU for a while. Couldn't get past step two. Then I realize I wasn't looking at the picture correctly. (and I didn't read the directions. LOL)

If anyone else needs help calibrating the IMU, this video explains how to do it.

Reactions: Junebug
How often should you calibrate the imu?
Calibrate when DJI GO prompts you to do so or after a crash if your Spark is not steady when hovering in place.

Reactions: Martinhc
FYI for best help, FOR EACH ISSUE, supply the following:
1. what you were trying to do (be specific)
2. what you expected to see happen (be specific)
3. what you actually observed (be specific, don't tell us what you think happened, tell us your observations)

Reactions: Lastrexking

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast