Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I can't wait to get my Fly More package.

Texy

Join
Jul 9, 2017
Flying with no controller sucks. Is it possible to use a Gamesir G3S on it? I'm going to try later tonight.

DJI has not progressed my order in 5 days. It still says, "Payment Processed" but hasn't moved on to the Shipping phase. Frustrating. I could have sworn they advertised same day delivery.

Don't think so with GO4 app. In any case the RC help mainly for the connection and to be allowed for more distance. As you says, it sucks but with real joystick or not, it still stuck until you get the RC.

Virtual joysticks are the freaking worst way to fly...IMO

Reactions: Texy
Sucks man

May be they have too many orders or they're out so stock? That's why I usually purchase on some retailer webpages, I can order stuff with different brands, cheaper price. Suggest you try on fasttech that gives good deals, free and quick shipping. Hope you don't have to wait any longer...:confused::confused:

I spoke with sales. It is typical for them to ship 15 to 20 days after payment is processed. It's pretty hard to deal with on a mental level. Aarrgghh.

I canceled my order with Dji as well as it was just taking to long to fulfill. I ordered my drone from Dromesetc.com
After seeing your post I went to do just that and it has been shipped! Yay!

Cancelled my DJI order and had my fly more kit from B&H in less than 24 hours! Still want a lava red shell tho.

My Fly More from DJI and my controller for Spark No. 02 from B&H are going to arrive on the same day, ordered two weeks apart. What a comparison.

Been a week since DJI took my money and no progress either. Was hoping to have it in time for my trip to San Diego.

Bummer.
Just a suggestion for the future and everyone on this site, you are better off ordering from other online retailers like BH Photo (I am not affiliated with them, just a long time customer). I ordred my Spark Fly More Combo on the 12th (Wednesday) it is arriving today the 14th (Friday). Free shipping, no sales tax. From what I understand the folks at DJI are understaffed for the volume of customers and support calls they receive. For purchassing any of their products you are much better off with other online retailers.

Flying with no controller sucks. Is it possible to use a Gamesir G3S on it? I'm going to try later tonight.

DJI has not progressed my order in 5 days. It still says, "Payment Processed" but hasn't moved on to the Shipping phase. Frustrating. I could have sworn they advertised same day delivery.
Call Dan at Advexure (www.Advexure.com) (855) 625-2055 or @[email protected] They are VERY GOOD folks and usually have stock on the Spark etc and accessories. NO I don't work for them or get any comp'd for referrals.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex