Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I got it figured out

jleone15022

Join
Jul 19, 2017
Ok. I've had my Spark for about 2 weeks now. I've got like 50 flights in. The batteries are amazing if you just let them do their thing. Got the fly more kit. The remote makes a hell of a difference. OTG makes it even better than that. The hand gestures are cool but I can definitely see room for improvement. I watched Tom's of videos on this thing before I ordered it and it arrived. Wow. That's all I can come up with. With a few tweaks and a few upgrades to the software and firmware of it and it will most certainly rival the Mavic and Phantom. It practically does everything they do already minus a couple features and a little shorter range.

I own other drones and this one is my go to. It does everything I want and need and is very portable. I'd allow my 8 and 4 year olds to operate this drone. That's how reliable it's been so far.

I fly a Parrot Bebop 2 and this almost any time I get the chance. Both are fun but this one is my explorer, my fun time, my trusty little Spark that amazes me every day.

Reactions: actionjack
yeah, I agree, I have a Mavic Pro and a P4P and I find myself just grabbing the Spark because it just so easy, throw a touch of sharpness in post and you have awesome video for most platforms. I will save the P4P for serious filming, but the spark is just so fun and ready to go, even just having auto focus makes things so fast and reliable. If they put a 4k camera on this thing in the future I might just have one drone!

Reactions: jleone15022
The Spark has become my go to. I find myself really only wanting to fly just it. Now when I go to my local soccer field, I'll take them all. But when I want to just fly around my neighborhood, I find myself not really being able to fly my Bebop 2 because of interference. Not so with the Spark, I get very nice range out of it even in my Wi-Fi congested neighborhood. The OTG helps tremendously. I just use my everyday phone, a rose gold LG Stylo 3. Like I said. The range is great. I do limit myself but that's just fine with me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme