Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I seem to see a lot of questions about the Samsung Galaxy tablets.

jhalter123

Join
Mar 23, 2019
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8. When I try to use it the map in the lower left-hand corner is blank. What about offline maps. I use my OTG cable and it doesn't help. I also have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and it does the same thing. Regularly I use my LG 6. Works excellent

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8. When I try to use it the map in the lower left-hand corner is blank. What about offline maps. I use my OTG cable and it doesn't help. I also have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and it does the same thing. Regularly I use my LG 6. Works excellent
Hey J ...I have a galaxy S7 and the map in the bottom left is fine.I just bought a Tab A but have not flown with it yet so thats not much help.I dont use an OTG cable. Hopefully someone else will chip in with some help.

You need to download a offline map while you are on wifi before you go fly, then you will not be blank. You will have a map but no satellite view.

Hey J ...I have a galaxy S7 and the map in the bottom left is fine.I just bought a Tab A but have not flown with it yet so thats not much help.I dont use an OTG cable. Hopefully someone else will chip in with some help.
Slightly OT, but I just bought a Tab A 10.1. With an OTG cable, the display is too dim to use. Works great with my S8. Haven't tried it without OTG. Have you flow that Tab rig yet?

Slightly OT, but I just bought a Tab A 10.1. With an OTG cable, the display is too dim to use. Works great with my S8. Haven't tried it without OTG. Have you flow that Tab rig yet?
Not yet bb, my display seems dim too but I haven't been into settings yet. Have to extract the digit and get onto it. Will post when I do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none