Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I think im going brain dead.....

Brain dead, nah just CRS. Can't Remember Shi, Stuff.

Click the drone icon at the top middle of the flight screen, click the camera button at the bottom of the screen.

Screenshot_20180520-051201.png

The Spark needs to be powered up to see it.

Thanks, I feel like a shmuck.... I clicked on the camera and did not see the gimbal pitch adjustment. I had something else envisioned so my brain overlooked what was there the entire time... wow.. I think a vacation.

those menus are tough to learn ...It would be easier if you didn't have to power up the spark. I guess it's good to remember that the battery drain is fairly low before the motor's are actually running

Reactions: Jointeffort
Thanks for this - I am going to make this adjustment tonight myself. I prefer a slower rate as I have with my P3 and P4. Happy days !

Reactions: Spark 317
those menus are tough to learn ...It would be easier if you didn't have to power up the spark. I guess it's good to remember that the battery drain is fairly low before the motor's are actually running
You have to power up the drone so the Go 4 app knows which drone it's working with and can transfer data to the drone.

Is it possible to set discharge rate on spark like you could with phantom and Mavic?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh