Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

IMU Calibration but...

Join
Aug 8, 2017
I keep getting a IMU calibration error. Every time I try & calibrate the app shuts off. Is there something I’m doing wrong?

Reactions: The Angry Prepper
Try reinstalling the DJI GO 4 app instead then.

417ED6F4-14F7-4B02-904D-558E5A9EDEFA.png
Try reinstalling the DJI GO 4 app instead then.

App reinstalled but IMU calibration keeps popping up. The weird thing is the IMU calibration will stop & the it asked for compass calibration. After that’s done. It doesn’t reset anything.

Any idea what was changed between now and the last time your Spark was flown without those messages appearing?

Any idea what was changed between now and the last time your Spark was flown without those messages appearing?

That’s the thing nothing. The DJI App started acting up & then this. I fixed the app issue now I can’t get it to recalibrate. It’s starts to recalibrate then stalls in stage 2.

Do you see all of those messages in the Overall Status as soon as you power up your Spark and connect it to DJI GO?

Had a similar thing happened to me when I received it due to me not paying attention and I didn't notice the image on the screen had changed to a new position.

Doh!

What do you mean by that?
You realize you have to move the spark into different positions in sequence, right?

When the IMU is Calibrating their a number in the bottom right of the screen. The numbers are 1-4, it’s stalls in 2. When calibrating the IMU, it is stated not to touch or move during calibration. You guys are talking about the compass calibration.

No, you confirm your issue.
"Stage 1" is with the aircraft flat on ground, but for stages 2-4 you need to lay the aircraft in the other orientations that the pictures update to. It's waiting for you to do so.

Reactions: The Editor
This video shows how the IMU should be calibrated:

No, you confirm your issue.
"Stage 1" is with the aircraft flat on ground, but for stages 2-4 you need to lay the aircraft in the other orientations that the pictures update to. It's waiting for you to do so.

Thank god for you smart guys. I got it going again. Thanks everyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar