Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Internet between the controller and Spark

Minty78

Join
Dec 17, 2018
My Spark and controller are connected, but my phone (device of choice) says that the wifi is unavailable. The controller and the Spark are connected, though? Any ideas?

Is it saying not connected, or no internet? Mine always comes up with a warning for connected no internet because of course the spark isn't connected to the internet.

Reactions: Minty78
My Spark and controller are connected, but my phone (device of choice) says that the wifi is unavailable. The controller and the Spark are connected, though? Any ideas?
Are you sure the message doesn't say 'internet' not available. If the phone is connected to your controller by wifi, it will not be connected to the internet via that connection, and this is what the phone will be reporting.

Reactions: Minty78
It says No internet, but the spark flies fine via the controller. I was just worried that it would fly off and cut out or something. Am I worrying for nothing?

It says No internet, but the spark flies fine via the controller. I was just worried that it would fly off and cut out or something. Am I worrying for nothing?

Yes. It will obviously show "No Internet" on the WiFi connection between controller and your mobile device. The data is being exchanged via wireless LAN and not the Internet. So no issues there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef