Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Inverted sphere

Do tell your method!
With Spark in tripod mode I extended the gimbal as far up as it would go. Then shot a series of 9 pictures rotating the bird around 40 degrees per shot. Making sure they overlap. Loaded them into MS ICE and stitched.
The result was this:
f.jpg
Then processed a step further with auto complete which filled in the center.

Reactions: suprPHREAK
You can easily do something similar in DJI go4. Take a normal pano sphere and download it to dji go. Then drag your finger downward to invert the sphere.443AF4A7-91B5-4A76-BFBD-5B23DD198834.jpeg 94B57460-CE21-4E35-A133-A8345E556645.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Victoria
With Spark in tripod mode I extended the gimbal as far up as it would go. Then shot a series of 9 pictures rotating the bird around 40 degrees per shot. Making sure they overlap. Loaded them into MS ICE and stitched.
The result was this:

View attachment 3349

Then processed a step further with auto complete which filled in the center.
Really nice job photoshoping the middle. Looks very natural

Drag your finger downward to invert the sphere???? I cant find it…
When you are viewing the sphere in dji go you can interact with it. Try dragging your finger around the screen and you will be able to convert it to a panorama or invert it then use screen cap. Not the strategy if you want the highest resolution.
You can also export the sphere and then import the single image into ice to create the sphere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme