Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

iOS 13 and Spark

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
So, now that the iOS is officially released, anyone finding it stable with our apps (Go4, Litchi, etc...) I see some beta testers found it crashing previously. I am updating my Xr currently, only 6 hours to go (ffs!). Why must they make these so *&#+ big?

So, now that the iOS is officially released, anyone finding it stable with our apps (Go4, Litchi, etc...) I see some beta testers found it crashing previously. I am updating my Xr currently, only 6 hours to go (ffs!). Why must they make these so *&#+ big?
If you’re referring to IOS 13 I’ve flown once with no issues...yet. 6 hours to update to 13? That seems way to long. It took me about 10-15 mins to update on my XR.

If you’re referring to IOS 13 I’ve flown once with no issues...yet. 6 hours to update to 13? That seems way to long. It took me about 10-15 mins to update on my XR.
It actually took 90 minutes in total... for some reason.... we have fast internet but it took its sweet time. All good now. I read on the Mavic forum nobody is having any issues with Go4 since this update.

Reactions: SparkinItUp
i hate apple products but i broke down and bought a ipad mini 2 just for my drones... what ticks me off is all the updates.. i stopped updating them its not worth it.. they take stuff away screww stuff up if its not broke dont fix it if it worked before dont bother updating...

i hate apple products but i broke down and bought a ipad mini 2 just for my drones... what ticks me off is all the updates.. i stopped updating them its not worth it.. they take stuff away screww stuff up if its not broke dont fix it if it worked before dont bother updating...
If you pay a team of programmers to write new stuff then they will - or get fired o_O

As Locutus40, I didn't update the dedicated mini 2
for months and everything is running perfectly.
It will stay like that unless DJI Go 4 "need" IOS 13...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme