Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

iOS 13

Smithy1238uk

Join
Jun 18, 2019
Since update phone to latest iOS 13 firmware which I believe is 13.1.2 I have noticed that my live feed on phone whilst flying spark is glitchy almost freezes for milli seconds I just wanted to know is anyone else having the same issue or any suggestions on what I can do as before update my spark and live feed was perfect. I thought it may have been a change of sd card however it’s not. I would appreciate advice if possible many thanks

Reactions: cduque
Hello Smithy123uk.
For what it is worth, I have flown four times since the 13.1.2 update on an iPad mini4 and have not experienced any glitching or slow screens.
If it is an older iPhone I’m wondering if the updated iOS is a taxing the phones processor. Have you tried a hard reboot of the phone? Also, you could try cleaning up the phone and disabling all unnecessary apps and processes that are running in the background.

Select another channel.
Interference may just be a coincidence.
Go tot he section in the app that shows the channel reception in a graph and select custom.
There you can select between 2.4 and 5.8 (if in the USA) and preferred channel.
Select a channel that is not red.

I am using iPhone XS Max so it’s fairly new apart from the 11 just brought out so open apps etc have never been a problem in background ?? Going to custom channels is something I have never had to do and being in the uk I have always left it to do it’s own thing but I think ios is playing a big part in this and not the go4 app software myself or because of iOS 13 the app needs updating so they work in harmony again and I can again enjoy this amazing hobby

I’ve flown with iOS13.1.2 on both iPad6 and iPhone6S (which is pretty old). PM Shop’s suggestion might be worth a try. Are you using an OTG cable, if so make sure you have set your device to Airplane Mode. Hope it gets sorted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe