Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Is it safe/healthy to fly five batteries in a row with the spark?

I have 4 batteries for my Spark and I often use all 4 one after the other...no problems
Me too, I have 4 each for my Spark, Mavic and P4P, always fly all 4 back to back with them. And if I'm lucky, after Christmas I'll have 5 or six or..........

Reactions: Zoran
I had an all day video shoot for a tv show. This was a P3Pro. I burned through 20 charges that day (6 batteries recharged)
My opinion is that the aircraft can fly as long as you have charged batteries. But the used batteries may need some cooling time after use before recharged.

Only time I'd bother to worry about it is if it the ambient temperature was pretty hot, 90s and above just making an educated guess. Probably would give it a rest to cool down in between flights in that case.

hello everybody..and I have five batteries and I flew with all the batteries .. I think I think between a flight and better wait a minute to cool all the components inside the spark ... this is my idea

Hi
I have a problem.
In OTG Connect i dont have information about battery capacity and flight distance.
You have The same problem ?

I have a problem.

Yes. You have a problem.

Search the Forum (magnifying glass top right of page).

I'm a mini4 user, but I have read in the Forum of this problem with the Androids.

Good luck.

I installed dji go 4.1.15 and now is ok. But i cant save wifi transmisssion settings. I wait for 4.1.19.
Thanks Guys

hello everybody..and I have five batteries and I flew with all the batteries .. I think I think between a flight and better wait a minute to cool all the components inside the spark ... this is my idea
It would take a lot more than a minute to cool the sparks inernal parts down thats why there is a cooling fan and a heat sink inside. Also if there was a problem with temp you would get a warning flag up on your screen.

Reactions: Zoran
I suppose it may even depend on the type of flying you're doing, if your flying fast in sports mode you'd get alot of air cooling the sparks internals...

It would take a lot more than a minute to cool the sparks inernal parts down thats why there is a cooling fan and a heat sink inside. Also if there was a problem with temp you would get a warning flag up on your screen.

thank you for this information .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar