Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Is the Spark fluorescent under UV / blacklight?

So glad you were persistent in not giving up.

Looks like it paid off.

I haven't found the Spark yet, you sure it's there?

It's like a "Where's Waldo" picture book.

Reactions: graywoulf
So glad to hear this!! Post a picture of it with the reflective tape installed. One closeup and one of it at a short distance at night with the reflection of a flashlight shining on it. As for that picture, I don't know how you found it in that brush because I do not see it. :eek: :D

Is this the Spark or a dark leaf?

September 23, 2018 40024 AM EDT.jpg

I was thinking something like this. Same tech as in traffic signs.

View attachment 6853

Since you have posted your lost and found scenario, I decided to sticker up my Spark with similar material.

I used some highly reflective D.O.T. approved 3M stickers that were used on snowmobile trails to mark hazards and It really pops when a light hits it.

I used a paper hole punch and punched a bunch of dots out and put them on the Spark, the batteries, and even the remote just in case I drop the stuff in the dark for some reason.

20180923_111312.jpg

Attachments

• 20180923_111029.jpg
    20180923_111029.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: graywoulf
I like the look!

Since you have posted your lost and found scenario, I decided to sticker up my Spark with similar material.

I used some highly reflective D.O.T. approved 3M stickers that were used on snowmobile trails to mark hazards and It really pops when a light hits it.

I used a paper hole punch and punched a bunch of dots out and put them on the Spark, the batteries, and even the remote just in case I drop the stuff in the dark for some reason.

Will do!

So glad to hear this!! Post a picture of it with the reflective tape installed. One closeup and one of it at a short distance at night with the reflection of a flashlight shining on it. As for that picture, I don't know how you found it in that brush because I do not see it. :eek: :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast