Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Is upgrading worth it?

Congrats!! Which model did you get? I'm really wanting one too, but still having fun & learning my Spark. Great deals on the original MP right now....Are they discontinuing the original MP?

I picked up a Mavic Pro they aren’t discontinuing them. I enjoy my spark but I kinda out grew it capabilities. I will still bring it when flying.

Awesome deal!! Many people have that much money in their Spark fly more packages!

They still have MP's at $599 and batteries at $59.99 at a few stores and I'm thinking of doing what you did...with maybe just 1 extra battery....although the charging hub is nice. Decisions, decisions.

Awesome deal!! Many people have that much money in their Spark fly more packages!

They still have MP's at $599 and batteries at $59.99 at a few stores and I'm thinking of doing what you did...with maybe just 1 extra battery....although the charging hub is nice. Decisions, decisions.
Instead of the charge hub, which only charges 1 battery at a time, I bought the DroneMax MP-18A which is a dedicated Mavic Pro charger. It charges 3 batteries at once at 60W per output unlike the charge hub that does 1 at time at 50w until they are all charged. Fully automatic and much faster. Did I mention it's only $49.95:eek:

So I decided to go ahead and buy a new MP, at the amazing price of $599...I had debated on it for a few days and had been watching them. When I finally got around to buying one, they were all gone...and the batteries are no longer on sale either. You snooze, you lose!

Probably just as well. I have lots to learn on my Spark still.

Also, those of you who did buy from Micro Center...Make sure your batteries are good (like if you bought it as a gift or something). I was reading on Slick deals last night that a few people reported getting the MP with dead batteries from Micro Center, and they were assuming it was old stock. I'm sure DJI will make it right, but that may have been the reason for the incredible sale. I did see a few reconditioned ones for $499 but it was in store pickup only.

I guess I'll be waiting for Black Friday, or keeping my eyes out for a used one.

Congrats to you who did snag one...They do still have the FlyMore MP package for $899 plus tax, but that's not all that great of a deal. Amazon has them for about $1,000

So I decided to go ahead and buy a new MP, at the amazing price of $599...I had debated on it for a few days and had been watching them. When I finally got around to buying one, they were all gone...and the batteries are no longer on sale either. You snooze, you lose!

Probably just as well. I have lots to learn on my Spark still.

Also, those of you who did buy from Micro Center...Make sure your batteries are good (like if you bought it as a gift or something). I was reading on Slick deals last night that a few people reported getting the MP with dead batteries from Micro Center, and they were assuming it was old stock. I'm sure DJI will make it right, but that may have been the reason for the incredible sale. I did see a few reconditioned ones for $499 but it was in store pickup only.

I guess I'll be waiting for Black Friday, or keeping my eyes out for a used one.

Congrats to you who did snag one...They do still have the FlyMore MP package for $899 plus tax, but that's not all that great of a deal. Amazon has them for about $1,000
Bummer.:( They will order from other stores for you including the batteries. They will also price match which is why I got the batteries for the price I did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran