Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Issue with my Spark with Smart Flight modes and Sport mode

Thefunkygibbon

Join
Feb 1, 2018
So for the last couple of years of whenever i've tried my Spark, it doesn't seem to show any smart modes, nor does it do anything when I flick the sports mode button on the remote.

I've tried the hacked app, i've tried flashing the hacked firmware using superpatcher, but nothing seems to make any difference.

One thing of note is that it when i turn it on it seems to think that i am in a no fly zone? despite not being in one (there is a prison a couple of miles away which is a red blob on the map). apparently it has updated the no fly zone data but who knows. I thought that was overridden by the app or the firmware hack anyway??

Any ideas on what i can do? I know its an old device now, the video footage has taken a back seat compared to just being able to fly it fast in sports mode, which I can't do for some weird reason.

please help

thanks . i had already reached out to DJI and they couldn't help at all. suggested "putting it auto mode" (which it already was) and then said about sending it in for repairs (?! surely it's a software issue?!)

Reactions: twickers14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit