Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Issues connecting ipad air 2 to Spark controller

Vader01

Join
Apr 2, 2019
Hello, I have an ipad air 2 and it is updated to the latest iso but I can't get it to connect to the Spark controller. I can get my ipad to connect to the spark with no issues but not the controller. Any suggests on how I get this connected via the remotes wifi.

Thank you, but I have watched that video and have no issue linking my ipad to my spark to fly with it but on the Go 4 app there isn't an option when I have it linked to connect with the controller even after doing all those steps in the video, it comes up and says aircraft connected now exiting these steps. Guess I'm going to have to connect it with a cable even tho DJI says this ipad air 2 is compatible

Thank you, but I have watched that video and have no issue linking my ipad to my spark to fly with it but on the Go 4 app there isn't an option when I have it linked to connect with the controller even after doing all those steps in the video, it comes up and says aircraft connected now exiting these steps. Guess I'm going to have to connect it with a cable even tho DJI says this ipad air 2 is compatible

Is the controller indicator light turning green?
It should not be because you are connecting directly to the Spark.
But if it is... look for a WiFi SSID "Spark-xxxxx"
default password 12341234

if not,
Try the second half of the video method.
1:40 mark

After you sync, then look for a WiFi SSID "Spark-xxxxx"

Is the controller indicator light turning green?
It should not be because you are connecting directly to the Spark.
But if it is... look for a WiFi SSID "Spark-xxxxx"

if not,
Try the second half of the video method.
1:40 mark

After you sync, then look for a WiFi SSID "Spark-xxxxx"
Thanks again pmshop, I was able to final get the Spark to connect to both my ipad air 2 and the controller after uninstalling and reinstalling the app again and resetting the wifi. Thanks again for your input.

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme