Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

It was working fine yesterday

Mdubya52

Join
Sep 1, 2020
Ohhh boy I do not know what is going on with my drone. I have never crashed it first off. Yesterday I flew it around everything was fine. Today go to start it up and I first off got gimbal errors and front sensor errors aswell as a error code something 0x800000 or something the first 0 is wrong I know. Either way did a factory reset updated the firmware and now no errors but this static. Please help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200901-072158.png
    Screenshot_20200901-072158.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
Ohhh boy I do not know what is going on with my drone. I have never crashed it first off. Yesterday I flew it around everything was fine. Today go to start it up and I first off got gimbal errors and front sensor errors aswell as a error code something 0x800000 or something the first 0 is wrong I know. Either way did a factory reset updated the firmware and now no errors but this static. Please help.
Connect drone to PC running DJI assistant 2 and re flash firmware from there

What app are you running, the image you added is not DJI Go4 ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex