Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Kauai : Koala Landing Resort

One day I will learn to fly better. I know this is a terrible video but, I just wanna share this for the place is just pretty nice and the weather was perfect. Video was not on tripod mode.

NOT SURE WHAT WENT WRONG. I was uploading the video from my ipad and it did not show the video here.....will try to figure it out.Sorry !!,

You need to post it to YouTube or similar (Vemo?) and copy the link back to here.

Pictures can be directly posted here, but not video.

You need to post it to YouTube and copy the link back to here.

Pictures can be directly posted here, but not video.
Oh ! Ok
I have tried uploading pix here but , not video. Thanks you sir for the info, really appreciate it.

One day I will learn to fly better. I know this is a terrible video but, I just wanna share this for the place is just pretty nice and the weather was perfect. Video was not on tripod mode.

Thanks for sharing.
I note that the palm fronds are waving about indicating a windy condition. How strong was the wind and how did the spark handle the wind? From the vid it looks pretty stable, did you have any problems returning to land?
I live in a pretty windy area and am afraid to fly in wind at this time for fear that the spark will be blown away.
:eek:

Thanks for sharing.
I note that the palm fronds are waving about indicating a windy condition. How strong was the wind and how did the spark handle the wind? From the vid it looks pretty stable, did you have any problems returning to land?
I live in a pretty windy area and am afraid to fly in wind at this time for fear that the spark will be blown away.
:eek:

Hello mate !
Wind is NOT a problem and b/c I switched to camera to take pictures of the area, I was not able to capture the landing on this video but, it did land with no issue.
I have flown with stronger wind with my spark and it's pretty amazing how it can handle a windy condition.
Here is the video:

Reactions: ZPARK
Thanks Thunder
You have given me more confidence, quite windy in that vid.

Reactions: Thunder50
You scared the chicken! :eek: LOL! Really though thet looks like a nice place to live. The video was good for not being in Tripod mode.

You scared the chicken! :eek: LOL! Really though thet looks like a nice place to live. The video was good for not being in Tripod mode.
Yes, I did ! Sorry ! Kauai is the place where chickens can be seen everywhere and they get run over by cars too-poor thing. We did stay in that resort for 5 days and have no complain and people are like living in a slow lane. I am still learning to fly my spark and need to master a slow yaw command . Might look better with tripod mode, I think.

Might look better with tripod mode

In addition to that, you can adjust the gimbal speed in the Go4 settings, I have mine at 19.

Plus the thumb wheel on the RC is speed sensitive to the touch.

With those variables offered, you can do some really nice launch / land and tilt the camera up / down in one smooth motion.

Try to rest your thumb on the side of the stick and gently roll your thumb against the stick.. it realy takes some practice, and do it in Tripod mode, its all still too fast.. but that is how the software goes.

Ok. I will do that next time. I read somewhere that not much we can do on the yaw speed for it's totally on the software, wished DJI will do something about it and yes, it's all 'bout practice. Thanks for the awesome tip mate !

In addition to that, you can adjust the gimbal speed in the Go4 settings, I have mine at 19.

Plus the thumb wheel on the RC is speed sensitive to the touch.

With those variables offered, you can do some really nice launch / land and tilt the camera up / down in one smooth motion.

Hello mate ! I will note 19 on Go4. I am totally a newbie on this spark video capturing and glad to hear all from you guys 'bout all the tips. I totally appreciate it.
Thank you.

Try to rest your thumb on the side of the stick and gently roll your thumb against the stick.. it realy takes some practice, and do it in Tripod mode, its all still too fast.. but that is how the software goes.

Tried it and it's on Tripod mode, still fast ....practice practice practice as you say.Not quitting yet !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar