Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Last thing my dji spark saw, lol

I

Inactive

So I was flying my spark then all of a sudden I lost control, and the camera feed went dead. My spark started flying over the treeline in an upward position and then after about three minutes later, It started recording again then died.

The last thing it saw shocked the heck out of me, I was like omg! This can't be real, then a guy in white pointed a gun at it then shot it with some red beam.

For the record this photo is just as a joke I don't know if I'm allowed to post this year so this will be the only time I will ever do this. Yes I like I really don't want to get in trouble so yeah just a joke just a joke.Visit_to_Father_Comander_Xiro_by_Lifei-Xue.jpg

So I got posted this under the wrong topic place it was supposed to go into photos and video and again Pilots this was just as a joke okay so like don't kill me.

I think it was good and if anyone got stressed out or wound up over it they need someone to pull the big stick out of there Azz

I think it was good and if anyone got stressed out or wound up over it they need someone to pull the big stick out of there Azz
This is only a one-time thing I'll never post like this on this form again I don't want to get in trouble or piss anybody off.

Lol I posted it to deviantArt first, below is the story that describes the reason for the photo and sorry about it's length. I'm kinda writing a fan story based on this.

STARWARS - Lady in Darkness
A storwars fan noval.

-----------------------------------------------

So I got to visit my father, Commander Gene who is known as Commander Xiro.

He has returned home for the 1st time in his three year operation aboard the Imperial Dreadnaught codened "Ragonus".
Pronounced (RAG•GO•NUS - Ra• Gonus)

He is called Commander Xiro because he has failed zero times in battle and always leaves zero enemy survivers.

For the record because so many mispronounce it his name is pronounced "Z-Row = Xiro" like zero.

Since he started work as Commander of 37th fleet for the Empier, he is Commander of the first ship of it kind "The Ragonus" it is huge imperial dreadnaught.

It is the only Imperial ship now which has a contained micro Singularity as its source of power.

Father says it's truly the end times because he said there would be a sign in the heavens with a pregnant woman with a crown of seven stars.

And because of the micro Singularity Drive with one shot from the primary blast Cannon on my father's dreadnought, it can output the power of seven suns aka Seven Stars in one shot.

Lol, I overheard some of the maintenance crew, cleaning crew and stormtroopers while having lunch in the cafeteria call it the Starkiller base gone mobile on steroids from from Mustafar lol.

Anyway my father let me fly my DJI Spark in the what's going to be it's largest hanger, because it not ready for operation yet.

It called Hanger 5113 because the scientist who designed it was killed for insubordination but his ID was 5113.

So in a way the hanger is kind of dedicated to him.

Its so huge than I nearly ran out of spark battery trying to fly from end-to-end top to bottom. Its 950 feet to top and 1000 feet to back and it 2490 feet side to side.

It's going to be used for Class M Class S and class 2, Star Destroyers for their repair maintenance and rearmament.

I try to measure it with my spark but ran out of battery life and the automated defenses which are active didn't too much like it either they nearly identified it as a hostile drone.

FN 137, was nice enough to tell me it's exact size after telling me that my father may allow me to be there but the troopers don't like it.

Sadly, on my way of the turbolift to see my father the alarm sounded, he have leave early because rebal terrorist ship appear in orbit above the shipyard where he oversaw construction of the Dreadnaught.

So sadly, he was forced to leave early, you know I actually asked if I could go with him his response was.

"Sorry Sara, you know this ship is far authorized personnel only, I wasn't even supposed to allow you on board this time besides, I think we both know your mother would have me thrown out of an airlock if she ever found out I took you with me or even allowed you on the ship in the first place, so let this be our secret ok kiddo, and besides, it's just too dangerous anyway. Now head back to the dropship, X3-08 & FN 373 are waiting for you to take you back to the surface where it's safe, I'll see you in a couple of years" But dad I never get to do anything with you since you took this job, (Departure Alarm Sounding)
Sara get of this ship now!

ROFLMAO!!!! :D:D:D That was very creative and funny as all. I don't care where you posted it as long as I got to see it!!

ROFLMAO!!!! :D:D:D That was very creative and funny as all. I don't care where you posted it as long as I got to see it!!
Lol well I'm glad I can make you smile cuz I'm trying to write a small story out of it and make it sound like as if it were to actually be real so yeah thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis