Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lightly Used iPad Sought

limesqueezy

Join
Feb 12, 2018
Hi, brand new. I assume this is the right place to post ISO posts.

I am flying a new Spark with an iPhone 7, and while it works, I've seen lots of posts about people using both iOS and Android tablets. My understanding is that in order for all the DJI Go 4/Spark features to work I'll need a tablet with a built-in GPS.

So, I am ISO one of the smaller/smallest iPads, gently used. If I have to have Cellular (even if its not hooked up to anyone's network) the best deal I've found on Amazon is refurbushed for around $250. Thought I would post here in case anyone has been on the Apple upgrade rollercoaster (hey, I can say that, I worked for Apple just not in stores). If appropriate to reply so more folks see it, feel free. If that's not the right etiquette I understand PM is called "Conversation" here.

Thanks in advance for participating in this community, and helping newbies out like me. Now if I could figure out how to make the Spark float so I can recover and send it back to DJI if it swims (boating application) I'd be really happy!

You don't need a tablet. You have an iPhone so you're already ahead of the curve. Just close APPs that your not using, connect using WiFi (or OTG), turn off anything Bluetooth and FLY.

My iPad Air 2 is in totally Brand New condition, without even slightest dent or scratches anywhere. The reason being it was kept in it’s case all the time and used with right care.

Model: iPad Air 2 (WIFI plus Cellular)
Price: $ 550
Comes with all accessory and in its box. Everything scratch less and Mint.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar