Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Like Father like Son, Carrying Case for the Spark

Fred Sheldon

Join
Jul 10, 2017
IMG_0855.JPG IMG_0852.JPG IMG_0853.JPG
The top photo shows how to store the prop guards. It's a tight fit but you could trip some of the foam to make the slot larger. There's enough room below the lid foam so you can close the lid without any issues.

Last edited:
Hey Fred, thanks for posting this close up shot. I should have my 'Fly More' GPC case from them in a couple of days. Decided on the slightly bigger case so I can store my props, battery charger etc. Felt a bit more room would suit my needs. They, GPC seem to have a quality product compared to others.

View attachment 520 View attachment 518 View attachment 519
The top photo shows how to store the prop guards. It's a tight fit but you could trip some of the foam to make the slot larger. There's enough room below the lid foam so you can close the lid without any issues.

Hey Fred it looks like you may be in H town, I just picked up my Spark Flymore from Fry's. Can you recommend some spots around town that are good for flying?

Btw nice setup with the cases, I'm planning on ordering one of these for my Spark soon, but the MavMount will likely come first on my list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme