Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi Limitation

Have you updated to Litchi 2.5.1?

I'm not sure how to find the version number, but it's the latest non-beta version available in the Android playstore. To confirm, there are folks whose Sparks fly at 30+ mph using way points, right?

I'm not sure how to find the version number, but it's the latest non-beta version available in the Android playstore. To confirm, there are folks whose Sparks fly at 30+ mph using way points, right?

That is correct.
30mph+ on waypoints.
I wish we could figure this out for you.

I took a flight the other day and it seemed a little better, but I have nothing to back that up. I have not had time to go out and do a full test yet...but I still plan my flight times on 20 MPH max just in case I run into trouble. I just loaded the 2.6.0 beta so this week will be a good time to re-test.

Reactions: pmshop
I took a flight the other day and it seemed a little better, but I have nothing to back that up. I have not had time to go out and do a full test yet...but I still plan my flight times on 20 MPH max just in case I run into trouble. I just loaded the 2.6.0 beta so this week will be a good time to re-test.

I was able to get Max speed on the non beta. I think I was originally not making waypoints far enough apart. I've noticed that legs have to be at least a certain distance to achieve 30+ mph. Try making a leg 1\4 mile or so... I'm not sure what the threshold is.

Good day :)

I'm also having speed limitations between a couple of straight line Waypoints, they +- 100 meters apart...
In Mission Hub I've set Cruise & Max speed to max, Path Mode strait... Yet I still get a top speed +- 22km/h
(view via Airdata) instead of been closer to 54km.

Also I've noticed that time estimation in Mission Hub against actual flight time is nearly always double???

Using...
Android Litchi v4.8.0-g
FW of Spark .1000
RC FW .0400

I'm Stumped... :(

Good day :)

I'm also having speed limitations between a couple of straight line Waypoints, they +- 100 meters apart...
In Mission Hub I've set Cruise & Max speed to max, Path Mode strait... Yet I still get a top speed +- 22km/h
(view via Airdata) instead of been closer to 54km.

Also I've noticed that time estimation in Mission Hub against actual flight time is nearly always double???

Using...
Android Litchi v4.8.0-g
FW of Spark .1000
RC FW .0400

I'm Stumped... :(

Path mode straight is going to slow down and stop per each waypoint.
Maybe your WP are too close to each other to reach max speed before it needs to slow down to hit the next WP?

"Also I've noticed that time estimation in Mission Hub against actual flight time is nearly always double???"
Do you mean the actual flight time is nearly double the calculated?
As that would make sense since you are flying slower than the Mission Hub speed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers