Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi wont fly spark above 30m.

Syzygos

Join
Jun 11, 2019
HI, i have litchi on my p3pro and i want it also with my spark with rc but the issue is i cant go beyond 30m high? I switch back n forth dji apps / litchi to see to it can detect the dji log in but still im cap in 30m. Any help i need to try? thanks! :)

The max. altitude setting in the Litchi app never worked for me. I always set the max. altitude with the DJI Go4 app and the same stays set when I am flying via Litchi as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jointeffort
The max. altitude setting in the Litchi app never works for me. I always set the max. altitude with the DJI Go4 app and the same stays set when I am flying via Litchi as well.
yes i did that too! it goes back to 30 when i switch to litchi?

yes i did that too! it goes back to 30 when i switch to litchi?
You mean the Litchi app shows 30m as the limit? Or are you really not able to fly higher than 30m?
Well, since the time I discovered that I cannot change the altitude setting in Litchi, I have never bothered to look there. But whatever I set through Go4, the AC altitude limit remains set at that and I have verified this by flying in Litchi FPV mode as well. So may be it is a case of some bug in the Litchi altitude settings and irrespective of what it shows, your AC should always follow the altitude limit set through the DJI Go4 app.

yes, the litchi apps. I havnt tested it since no time but soon. if it flies i guess its the apps got some bugs?

yes, the litchi apps. I havnt tested it since no time but soon. if it flies i guess its the apps got some bugs?
Yes, I think so. Honestly its been a while since I actually looked at this particular setting inside the Litchi app. Actually I read once in the DJI official forum that the altitude setting is something which gets loaded into the AC once you have set it from the DJI Go4 app and so you need not check it again inside Litchi.

• Love
Reactions: Syzygos

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme