Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Little Spark Adventure @ Marina Bay, The Iconic landmark of Singapore

You shot this using the Spark? If so, bravo to you. One of the best videos I’ve seen on this site. Very cinematic and professional in regards to post-editing, colorgrading, aerial movements, etc.

Great subject matter. I dont quite agrere with RPL, some of the effects are distracting, like the light effect in the opening shot.... but thats all subjective, not my taste, and just an opinion. Pretty smooth overall, still a victim of jerky yaw here and there like the rest of us. Certainly flying sideways is far more effective than yawing. My next video has a number of sequences using that, its much smoother than pivotal rotation.

You shot this using the Spark? If so, bravo to you. One of the best videos I’ve seen on this site. Very cinematic and professional in regards to post-editing, colorgrading, aerial movements, etc.
Thx, i'm flattered [emoji58]

Great subject matter. I dont quite agrere with RPL, some of the effects are distracting, like the light effect in the opening shot.... but thats all subjective, not my taste, and just an opinion. Pretty smooth overall, still a victim of jerky yaw here and there like the rest of us. Certainly flying sideways is far more effective than yawing. My next video has a number of sequences using that, its much smoother than pivotal rotation.
Thx, advice heeded.
I was trying to spiced up the first 20sec long take with flash-cum-drum-sync effect [emoji16]

Awesome, simply awesome!! The Sands hotel is freaking unreal.

Great video, did you have any communication problems with spark I've always thought that area in front of MBS was full of wifi interference. I've flown the other side of the Helix bridge had bad some signal loss

Yeah, really crazy rf interference there..., launched from The Promontory (@2:03mins video)
which barely reached ~500m away even in fcc mode + antenna reflector.

Could easily be the opening shot to a movie. Great nighttime colors. May I ask what editing software used and what was your camera video settings for the night sequence. Also very nice opening fade in with blur.....

I use the newbie-friendly filmora :p

Setting wise i all set to manual ISO & fixed shutter speeds of 1/60th as well experimenting with Teal and Orange LUTs for night sequence.

Last edited:
Amazing shot and somehow I'm kind of getting Sydney,Australia vibes when I was watching the video amazing sunset as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex