Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lombard Street: San Francisco, California

SoccerRef12

Join
Jul 5, 2019
Still a nice video.

Rolfy Dave

Join
Sep 1, 2019
That's a great video. Probably not legal to do it now with all the rules and regs being brought in. Thanks for sharing it.

RotorWash

Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
Prince Edward Island, Canada
Very cool!

Mark Waco

Join
Jul 30, 2019

This is older footage and was taken before there were any official rules regarding pedestrians and vehicles.
That brought back memories, I drove my 79' F150 single cab down that street after making a wrong turn. Boy after that I paid more attention to the mapsco. Thank you for the memories.

RoarRoar

Join
Feb 3, 2018
Loc
NYC Metro Area
That's a great video. Probably not legal to do it now with all the rules and regs being brought in. Thanks for sharing it.
Thanks

It’s more the OMG he’s flying over a moving car or a pedestrian reaction you get from people in this community. It’s clear airspace. I don’t regret taking these clips at all and would do it again in the right situation. I wouldn’t recommend this if you weren’t comfortable with the control and reaction of the drone though.

MickDoesStuff

Join
Nov 12, 2019
Thanks

It’s more the OMG he’s flying over a moving car or a pedestrian reaction you get from people in this community. It’s clear airspace. I don’t regret taking these clips at all and would do it again in the right situation. I wouldn’t recommend this if you weren’t comfortable with the control and reaction of the drone though.
I agree, too many snowflakes around.

Awesome video man. I feel like I've seen this street or a similar one in a TV show or movie. Entourage comes to mind, but perhaps not?

Reactions: SoccerRef12

graywoulf

Endeavor to Persevere
Premium Pilot
Join
Mar 30, 2018
Loc
Millers Creek, NC
That was the best view of that street that I have ever seen. I wonder how many cars travel it in a day?

jimlips

Join
Feb 12, 2019
Loc
West Sacramento, CA

Spark 317

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 10, 2017
Loc
Indiana, USA

New Threads