Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lombard Street: San Francisco, California

That's a great video. Probably not legal to do it now with all the rules and regs being brought in. Thanks for sharing it.

This is older footage and was taken before there were any official rules regarding pedestrians and vehicles.
That brought back memories, I drove my 79' F150 single cab down that street after making a wrong turn. Boy after that I paid more attention to the mapsco. Thank you for the memories.

That's a great video. Probably not legal to do it now with all the rules and regs being brought in. Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks

It’s more the OMG he’s flying over a moving car or a pedestrian reaction you get from people in this community. It’s clear airspace. I don’t regret taking these clips at all and would do it again in the right situation. I wouldn’t recommend this if you weren’t comfortable with the control and reaction of the drone though.

Thanks

It’s more the OMG he’s flying over a moving car or a pedestrian reaction you get from people in this community. It’s clear airspace. I don’t regret taking these clips at all and would do it again in the right situation. I wouldn’t recommend this if you weren’t comfortable with the control and reaction of the drone though.
I agree, too many snowflakes around.

Awesome video man. I feel like I've seen this street or a similar one in a TV show or movie. Entourage comes to mind, but perhaps not?

Reactions: SoccerRef12
That was the best view of that street that I have ever seen. I wonder how many cars travel it in a day?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme