Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lose connection

mlopez60120

Join
May 28, 2018
I just bought the spark today. I made sure all the firmware update were completed and I set it up as the instruction indicated. Started to fly perfect, however, after 50 feet or more it starts to disconnect on and off again. The remote is connected the light is green. It keeps doing disconnect and connect. The camera goes grey and black then it connects again. This is unnerving I keep thinking it's going to fly away. I am in a clear open area where there is no obstruction nothing that can distort the signal. This is not my first drone never have this problem before.

This scares me I keep thinking its going to fly away anyone else experiencing this issue any tips

Reactions: Alastair
Call in to DJI Support, it’s not normal. It could be the location you’re at but better to be safe than sorry.

I just bought the spark today. I made sure all the firmware update were completed and I set it up as the instruction indicated. Started to fly perfect, however, after 50 feet or more it starts to disconnect on and off again. The remote is connected the light is green. It keeps doing disconnect and connect. The camera goes grey and black then it connects again. This is unnerving I keep thinking it's going to fly away. I am in a clear open area where there is no obstruction nothing that can distort the signal. This is not my first drone never have this problem before.

This scares me I keep thinking its going to fly away anyone else experiencing this issue any tips
I had the same sitation an

I had the same situation with my Spark but unfortunately I lose it. I send my flight records and reports to DJI assistence and wating a answer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none