Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

M1P -Checking out the Willow tree, for Carp hiding...

Great action video Brian. Love it when you mix your two favorite hobby's together. Thanks for sharing my friend.
Cheers Dragonfly Joe!
- got to fly at another viaduct today so dead chuffed! ( wish I could sort the blown out colour on the m1p… I think the spark has better colour!)

Reactions: RotorWash
compared to a spark , colors on MP1 seems flat.
That's why it is called a pro. You are supposed to do video editing afterwards, and starting from those flat colours you can go every direction.
BTW, another reason to keep your spark as I did

compared to a spark , colors on MP1 seems flat.
That's why it is called a pro. You are supposed to do video editing afterwards, and starting from those flat colours you can go every direction.
BTW, another reason to keep your spark as I did
I like the M1P 4k footage and sometimes prefer to keep the editing to just cut and crossfade between clips.
I'm never going to be a pro...
I use YT as a repository for my days out videos and only share here to share the experience rather than showcase my colour grading skills.
That may be something for the winter when I cannot get out and about.
Thank you for the critique.

Yes Brian, I started with a Spark for the amazing technology s drone is. Then I had to learn to make a good picture or movie . Now I am directed in editing skills. It never stops...and if you can combine it with another hobby.....
That's why it is never boring. BTW MP colours can be adjusted in DJI go 4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit