Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Max distances with rc

Just did 5.400 feet in heavily populated WiFi area on 5.8 ghz absolutely brilliant flight loved it. Perfect weather apart from little gusts here and there. Here's my screen recording.

Don't know where you're flying but most countries limit flight to 400ft altitude and Visual Line of Sight. Above 400ft you're into controlled airspace and mixing it up with the big boys. Consider flying responsibly so maybe we can enjoy the hobby for a few more days.
I try never going above 400 feet but there was one time when I reset the app thinking I was still in feet and it had changed to meters so I was at 180 meter up thinking it was still in feet which 180 meters is about 700 odd feet was my mistake I uploaded a picture to this forum Wasn't till another member said I was high up I noticed.

Reactions: Ron_Dog
I try never going above 400 feet but there was one time when I reset the app thinking I was still in feet and it had changed to meters so I was at 180 meter up thinking it was still in feet which 180 meters is about 700 odd feet was my mistake I uploaded a picture to this forum Wasn't till another member said I was high up I noticed.
Amazing distance in a heavy use WiFi area!

Reactions: Gavieboydgi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio