Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Medieval Ireland

NeedleNuts

Join
May 16, 2019
Was recently on a holiday in Ireland. With the crazy erratic weather I found it difficult to get the sort of footage I was hoping for. Anyway, here's some put to some corny music.
Old castles, monastery's, tombs etc all over Ireland. Amazing history.

Very nice. I liked the "corny" music. Very appropriate for the footage. I liked that you didn't dwell several minutes on the same view, like some of the videos offered here. It really holds your attention when each video is 2-3 seconds. Well done!

You did a super job on the edit. I am living here and yes it was an insane summer for weather. It has been so bad that we have booked a November holiday in Lanzarote to see what sun is like again. We are eexpecting a brutal winter. Sparky is the business and travels so well. Happy days.

Reactions: NeedleNuts
Nicely done, good transitions, kept my interest for sure. I thought the music was a good fit to the subject matter. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: NeedleNuts
You did a super job on the edit. I am living here and yes it was an insane summer for weather. It has been so bad that we have booked a November holiday in Lanzarote to see what sun is like again. We are eexpecting a brutal winter. Sparky is the business and travels so well. Happy days.
Thanks all for the comments.
Rendlesham, after flying in Ireland I have learnt to appreciate how easy we have it here in Australia. None of this schizophrenic weather.
I was flying over a river just after take off and the spark went awol on it's own straight into the reeds at the side of the river. Very lucky to have retrieved it. Might post that video too.
You should get some good footage in Lanzarote.

Reactions: RotorWash
Beautiful shots! I'm guessing a whole lot of editing. Thanks
Thanks and yes, a fair bit of editing as I had plenty of footage but a lot of it turned out unusable due to wind, rain and wifi interference. I'd fly 60 mtrs and lose connection. Painful.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex