Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My first 360 panorama

Great shot, where's that? No hearts I see
Innsbruck, Austria :)

Any chance this is close to Haute-Nendaz? :) And, how did you do this with the spark?
Download the free "Hangar 360" app, start your Spark as usual until you get "Ready to fly (GPS)" in your Go4 app, close the Go4 app, fire up Hangar 360 and tap the "360 Picture" button in the lower right corner of the screen. Make sure there are no obstables above you, as the Spark will automatically take off, fly up to 92m (300ft) and start taking pictures. You can engage in the take off and landing procedure with the joysticks but better be safe than sorry.

Very nice ! Can only see one tiny little "stitch bug" at the vertical, do you have a yellow car ? ;-)
Would have been a bit nervous to have it shoot up like that in such a busy environment though...

What do you mean by "better be safe than sorry" and the joysticks ?

Too bad there's no android version :-(

This is so cool! Thanks for the tip. Going to test this. Can I interfere with my remote while the spark is taking the shots, if needed?

Reactions: pvitale
Innsbruck, Austria :)

Download the free "Hangar 360" app, start your Spark as usual until you get "Ready to fly (GPS)" in your Go4 app, close the Go4 app, fire up Hangar 360 and tap the "360 Picture" button in the lower right corner of the screen. Make sure there are no obstables above you, as the Spark will automatically take off, fly up to 92m (300ft) and start taking pictures. You can engage in the take off and landing procedure with the joysticks but better be safe than sorry.
No need to load go4 at all can all be do e from the 360 app

Reactions: pvitale
This is so cool! Thanks for the tip. Going to test this. Can I interfere with my remote while the spark is taking the shots, if needed?
Yes, you can adjust the position of the Spark at any time, but it could affect the stitching of you move it while it takes the pictures. I did some minor corrections when it descended, but that's it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast