Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My first short video with my NEW DJI Spark.

AdamBoltGC

Join
Feb 1, 2019
I was lucky enough to receive a DJI Spark over Christmas. And I have to say coming from a world of using my Canon 6D DSLR, I honestly haven't had this much taking photos and videos for a very long time... I think it is safe to say that I have fallen in love with this extremely capable little drone. Here is a short clip that I put together over some farm land and a racing test track out in Norwell, Queensland Australia. I really was surprised and impressed at how steady the little Spark was as there were wind gusts up to 30+km/hr when I took this footage.

So I just found out that I need to upload to You Tube and post the link. So finally I have been able to organise this and here is the link to the video.

Cheers Adam

Last edited:
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, AdamBoltGC.

There is no video link.

Your video needs to be uploaded to YouTube or a similar channel, then copy / paste back to here.

Pictures may be directly uploaded to the Forum, but not video.

We look forward to your contribution.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

If you don't have a youtube channel yet you can also use dropbox. Just a thought...

Thanks for letting me know. Here is the link
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, AdamBoltGC.

There is no video link.

Your video needs to be uploaded to YouTube or a similar channel, then copy / paste back to here.

Pictures may be directly uploaded to the Forum, but not video.

We look forward to your contribution.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: Spark 317
Thanks for letting me know. Here is the link

Here in the Mid-west, all I see is corn, soybeans, and maybe wheat.

What is the crop growing there? I'm watching from a smart phone so I can't see the details. Looks too leafy for corn.

Last edited:
Looks very like our Somerset Levels with Glastonbury Torr in the distance-but it’s not I know. Nice footage with lots of nice geometric patterns with the crops. If it were me I would try a few dissolves rather than fade to blacks and out again BUT your film and a great start.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502