Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My new video! Still Learning ;)

Nice work. A few suggestions, increase the saturation slightly, it will make the colors pop out more. The banner across the bottom is very distracting, and you might want to consider doing a simple lower third watermark of some sort. Using stablizatopm can also sometimes cost you a little sharpness, you can add a tiny bit of sharpening to compensate. Nice fit with the music, so well done! A little black space on the end was noted too. Where in the world are you? Looks like Europe someplace..

Reactions: sovamoonspark
Nice work. A few suggestions, increase the saturation slightly, it will make the colors pop out more. The banner across the bottom is very distracting, and you might want to consider doing a simple lower third watermark of some sort. Using stablizatopm can also sometimes cost you a little sharpness, you can add a tiny bit of sharpening to compensate. Nice fit with the music, so well done! A little black space on the end was noted too. Where in the world are you? Looks like Europe someplace..
Thanks you so much for your suggestions. Really appreciate!!! I didn't know abt saturation , will try it. And you are right about the banner and watermark. Black space in the end I noticed after I published :( need to edit again. I'm in in Serbia. Small city 60km south from Belgrade :) Ones again thanks for your comments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme