Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My Spark’s Refresh policy ends in November

somedaysailor

Join
Dec 23, 2018
I had a problem with my first Spark, so they sent me a new one, but just wondering if they have no more Sparks and I still have one more refresh left to get from DJI, what would they send me?

I suspect that somewhere in their global service centers DJI has a cache of Sparks in various states of repair. I believe many manufacturers of so-called durable equipment (cars, appliances, etc.) have to manufacture parts for 10 years after the model is no longer made, but I don't know how that would apply to someone like DJI. Eventually they will be exhausted, but I'd be surprised if they are down to zero inventory. They have active warranties to support. Should they exhaust all Sparks, maybe they would provide an upgrade opportunity, for a nominal fee of course.:rolleyes: That would be an interesting question to pose to the DJI forum moderators.

My Refresh plus ends the day after Christmas. I had the refresh policy in the first year. I’m still on my original Spark and haven’t used refresh yet.

Chris

They'll have sparks.

Have you needed it on the replacement spark?

DJI recently sent me the opportunity to renew my Care Refresh for my Spark, so I think the Spark will still be around for awhile.

PS, I renewed it but still have yet to actually take advantage of it. All my crashes were happily undamaged.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe