Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My spark needs new battery!! 🔋

I am willing to give up 1 that I will sell for $100 including postage (US). It is a low cycle battery (guessing < 20 charges).

Let me know if you are interested.

Found this phone number of a dji dealer in Belgium. Seems he offers one for 50€.
Woow, I have 7 for my own use. Didn't realise they are so valuable.

David Ghijsen
+32 (0)475/59.00.67

So is anyone selling a working DJI Spark battery for under $100?
I haven’t charged my DJI Spark in 2 years.
Put the batteries on charger if they accept charge then when they show full or even some charge after normal charging time with controller charged connect Spark let it idle over until battery is down to low signal don’t attempt to take off, then recharge this method is used to reboot battery , if successful then start spark and only hover to check all is OK hope this works for you. Best Regards Engie

Put the batteries on charger if they accept charge then when they show full or even some charge after normal charging time with controller charged connect Spark let it idle over until battery is down to low signal don’t attempt to take off, then recharge this method is used to reboot battery , if successful then start spark and only hover to check all is OK hope this works for you. Best Regards Engie

Certainly worth a try, 'bricked' batteries can sometimes be brought back to life.

The other thing is quite a few have noticed when attempting a recharge after complete drain (or possible hibernation), you need to plug straight into the charger cord, not the flymore multi charger.
Leave it on 24 hrs, sometimes it take a while for it to wake up (if it's going to).
Charge in a safe place, perhaps on an undercover BBQ plate where a possible lipo charging issue (fire) can cause no harm.

Reactions: Engie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme