Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My very first video at ski

thewhatever

Join
Nov 8, 2017
Here we go
My very first video at ski, in Zaarour ski domain so noob editing :)
The wind was a bit strong that's why I didn't risk going higher or further.
Spark without filters
Edited with Quik

Reactions: Jason M
I would work on trying to get some smoother action, edit out the parts that are jerky and have no focal point of interest. Use a disolve transition between the resulting clips. Nice start however, we all have to start somewhere. When panning/yawing be sure to go as slow as you can. Use tripod mode.

Reactions: thewhatever
Hello there!! I know you are a newbie and getting used to the controls and flying smooth will require a few hours of flight time but one area where you can instantly improve is the exposure settings. Your video is a very good example to demonstrate how exposure continuously changes when you are in AUTO mode and it doesn't look good in your captured footage. Won't advise to fiddle too much with manual exposure settings though. Just set one of the customisable buttons on your RC to AE lock/unlock. After that, simply point your camera towards a moderately exposed region in the area you are filming and once the camera has automatically selected the exposure, hit the AE lock button. When you shoot with AE locked, the exposure will not continuously change as you move or pan from shadow areas to lit areas or vice versa, which is happening in your video now.

Reactions: thewhatever

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502