Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My wishlist for Spark 2

Vegar.Eggan

Join
Aug 9, 2017
1. Make it weigh less than 250g
2. 4k video
3. 3 axis gimbal
4. Ocusync transmission teknology
5. Foldable arms
6. Larger battery capacity
7. Changeable antenna's

What do you wish??

It seems you want a Mavic (apart the weight) at the price of a Spark :).
Forget about changeable antennas it would never be certified in Europe.

Reactions: sebip and Nikon1
I wish about the first one I just bought man, and waiting for some firmware upgrade. How about Spark 3 wishlist....

What I wish is there weren't consumers like you. You've owned your Spark how long? A few months at most, not even a year, you dropped a minimum of 500 bucks on it and maybe up to 1k or more and you are already wishing for something more? Consumers like you are what companies dream of. A consumer who buys something and almost as soon as they get it they want something more and will buy it.

What I wish is people could be happy with what they've bought and WISH the manufacturer will release firmware upgrades that take advantage of what we already have to improve features/functions and reliability...

Looking at this being thread starter's first post is not really helping and neither does the fact that the drone itself is still very new. So i understand your comment Sparkbart ;)

Some of the point thread starter made is of course what everyone will want.
I mean, who wouldnt want 4k, 3axis gymbal, longer range, at the price of spark. Oh wait, you already have mavic for that - only not the price.
So for now this wouldnt even make sense as a company.
But who knows, maybe in the future yes, when mavic would then have an even better spec. But then, by then, whoever buys spark 2 would have wanted mavic 2 feature. It is never ending. It is very simple, DJI wont let its line up of drone to be cannibalising each other.

But hey, a wish is a wish aint it.

Look at my post nr.1
As i live in Norway the places you can fly is quite restricted for drones over 250g
No flying in National Parks, not in the big cities you can not go fpv without a copilot and a licence etc. So priority nr.1 is weight.
The mavic is great but it is to heavy.

Ok, so i'm quite new to drone apart from a dji 550 a few years ago a few syma x toydrones but i have been flying models since i bought my first line controlled balsa plane in the early eighties. (Crashing it until there was more glue than balsa ) had a fair share of rc planes and heli's over the years.

Why so negative

I was reading about different regulations in europe and I thought until 2.5kg, rules in Norway is still pretty chill? you do need to notify the authority, but it is not that bad.
Below 250g you are allowed ofc for much more without the paper hassle yes.
Spark is 300g so I can understand that you must be pretty gutted. 50g less and you are probably a very happy man.

I was reading about different regulations in europe and I thought until 2.5kg, rules in Norway is still pretty chill? you do need to notify the authority, but it is not that bad.
Below 250g you are allowed ofc for much more without the paper hassle yes.
Spark is 300g so I can understand that you must be pretty gutted. 50g less and you are probably a very happy man.
Licence is not necesarry unless you go fpv. You can even fly drones over 2,5kg vithout a licence as long as you don't use it profesionally. But the drone must at all times stay within visibility.

Licence is not necesarry unless you go fpv. You can even fly drones over 2,5kg vithout a licence as long as you don't use it profesionally. But the drone must at all times stay within visibility.
hmm ok.. what is the problem with spark now then?

Are you sure dji spark 2 will release?
If release what will be the expected month/year?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme