Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

need help Dji Spark Firmware downgrade from V.01.00.1000 to lower version

slider0705

Join
May 1, 2020
Hi can some one guide me or teach me the other way to downgrade my firmware on my spark other than using the dji assistant because its not working after downgrading on the lower firmware version it would be an error , it wont even go to the transmitting session thank you it would be a big help if there is someone can guide me thank you

Search for the DJI Go4 4.1.15 apk.

It's the one that seemed to work fine before all of the new versions came out.

Here's a link to a site but do your homework before clicking stuff to download to insure it's safe.

Good luck. :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Sparrowfarky

Thank you for the clarification.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hi, let's help. On the dji go4 app front page you have the 3 lines on the top right which take you to the menu for flight record, map preloading, etc. Press this AND HOLD I IT DOWN FOR ABOUT 6 SECONDS. It will take you to a new screen showing the firmware on your drone and controller, and list all the previous firmware versions as well as the option to downgrade to them. Try this. Drone and controller should be connected.

Reactions: Spark 317
NLD will allow you to downgrade to any version you want and you can do it for free and not have to pay a subscription to do it. I would go that route because they have all versions I believe so does Dank like mentioned above

NLD is not free, it's easy and have all the things in one program.
There are many ways to Rome ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme