Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Need to strip audio from AVI

Moore887

Join
Mar 20, 2018
Hi,
I've been using the built in video creators on the dji app on my phone and the photo editor that comes with windows 10 and they're great for making little clips quickly with little or no effort! However, now i'm in a bind because I want to do something specific. I have an AVI video that I copied from the sdcard on my dashcam. The dashcam footage shows someone reversing into my car but the audio has me using some choice language! I would like to make a copy of it without the colorful words before I send it to the insurance company! Is there a program I can use to do this? I don't mind buying a simple to use package (less than $50) if I can get use out of it with my spark afterwards.

Thanks

I see Filmora mentioned quite often here.

I'm not sure how far you can get with the free version as far as dropping an audio track but you could check it out.

I would use Timbre app on my Android device to separate video/audio..if this is the task.
Some other apps will also be able to do this.

Thanks guys. I've just downloaded Filmora. I think i;ve managed to split the audio from the main video and it's saving now. Looks like a good app. The dark theme might take some getting used to. I will download TImbre too just in case I need to do something like that on the phone. I will have to keep an eye out for a discount code for Filmora although if I get used to it and can use all it's features, I don't mind paying full price. If I upgrade to an Air or Mavic 2, can it handle 4k video?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme