Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Neewer Filters

DPJ

Join
Jan 26, 2018
Just got my Neewer Filters through the In Law Postal Service, in other words I have it delivered to them as I’m never home to receive things hahah. IMG_1054.JPG

They are really good quality and well packaged. I’ve been using Neewer filters on my DSLR, Micro 4/3 and 35mm Film cameras for a while now and have always been impressed with them.
You don’t get any odd colour cast off them. They are well made and well presented. And the biggest thing for me, they are well priced.

If anyone is thinking of getting filters, I’d always recommend Neewer ones.

Hope this helps someone [emoji5]

DPJ, Definitely put’em to the test. Clearance, when tilting your camera. Check for any Gimbal Overloads, clipping on the edges.
And finally, what happens when in Sportmode.⚡
Did the same with my Polar Pro set.

Reactions: DPJ
DPJ, Definitely put’em to the test. Clearance, when tilting your camera. Check for any Gimbal Overloads, clipping on the edges.
And finally, what happens when in Sportmode.[emoji298]️
Did the same with my Polar Pro set.

Will do bud. I’ll report back with any strange or odd issues :D

I’ve seen individual polarizing filters that claim to be clear. I would like a grey filter and polarization but four or six filters seem like too much for me. I wouldn’t know when to fly all those filters. Recommendations?

I found they sometimes caused vibrations on my videos. So returned them and bought a set that doesn't have that clip on arm my new ones just kinda stick over the lens and pull off when not in use.more than a dozen flights without issues

has anyone tried the "Hooshion" ones, they look like another brand that i remember having good reviews.

I found they sometimes caused vibrations on my videos. So returned them and bought a set that doesn't have that clip on arm my new ones just kinda stick over the lens and pull off when not in use.more than a dozen flights without issues
Good observation! My Polar Pro set has been pretty reliable, but I did notice slight vibrations, like you stated. In my case only when throttling foward or back suddenly. In stable flight, no vibrations or problems what-so-ever.
In Sportmode, again only sudden stops or fast starts.
On one flight, i had to iniciate an RTH due to a signal disconnect, and you know how the gimbal flips foward from any position it’s in, that plus the aggressive speed it goes into, caused the gimbal to stop responding. Had to restart my Spark ⚡️ to get control back.
Now in my way of thinking unless this happens often, I brush it off as a onetime occurrence. Blaming it on, not one but several factors. Wind, the actual filter, the rapid movement of the Spark. The point is, to not just lay the blame on one of many possible motives.
Let me know when u noticed the vibrations you mentioned.
As far as my filters. Having seen the image quality and the desired effect I get, they’re a keeper, unless more of the RTH scenario shows up again.

Just got my Neewer Filters through the In Law Postal Service, in other words I have it delivered to them as I’m never home to receive things hahah. View attachment 3990

They are really good quality and well packaged. I’ve been using Neewer filters on my DSLR, Micro 4/3 and 35mm Film cameras for a while now and have always been impressed with them.
You don’t get any odd colour cast off them. They are well made and well presented. And the biggest thing for me, they are well priced.

If anyone is thinking of getting filters, I’d always recommend Neewer ones.

Hope this helps someone [emoji5]
I had a set just like them and the Pano mode would not work with them on took them off a it worked fine. Just cant use filters in the Pano mode. You mite want to check your's

3D6E9599-257A-46DF-ADA9-705BF904EA67.jpeg C59538F9-8470-434B-B1E0-55F9D9CAE1A7.png 6C5D599E-347A-4E4E-8E6F-7302A92F17BB.png Had no problems with my Polar Pros in any of the Pano modes. One in Shallow focus, my favorite feature.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar